sunset - scrapbook page - by Chantelle

07:00

 Hello there, Chantelle here today ☺
I hope you all really enjoyed creating with your January kits.  I have one last page to share using the Lots of Love scrapbook kit.
I used up all the left over bits in the box, even the bits that had pieces punched out of them ☺ I've layered them along one side of my page, added in my photo and a little bunting.
Here are a few close-up's:

 I had punched out some heart shapes from the vellum paper for a previous page.  Here, I've added in some smaller hearts to the center.
I used more of the vellum to make a little banner to go over my photo. 
I think the dotted vellum paper was one of my favs from this kit ☺

Thanks for following along with me.
I hope to be back soon with the February kit and inspire you some more .............

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Clever idea using the punched out leftover. A relaxing page.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive