happy days - Scrapbooking Kit - by Chantelle

07:00

 Hey there, Chantelle here with another scrappy share.  I am loving the Scrapbooking kit for this month.  The papers and embellishments go together so well, it makes the page come together nicely ☺
For this month, I also received the Embellishment kit - Fierce - it contained some gorgeous die-cut feathers from Pretty Little Studio, which I've used on this page.

 In the kit is an 8x8 sheet of vellum style paper - this one is You + Me - Cupid - by Pretty Little Studio. To make it more of a feature on this page, I've crumpled the paper and then flattened it out again, hi-lighting the edges and raised bits with ink.
It has also created more of a layered effect.

 I've made my title using the die-cut 'happy' by Heidi Swapp and the Crate Paper Thickers.  I've also popped some stickers on the page from the 'I AM' sticker sheet.
Here are those gorgeous die-cut feathers.  I love the watercolour look!  With some frames, flair and stickers, I've made a cluster of embellishments.

I finished off the page with some trademark stamping ☺

Another page done with the kit - I hope you are being inspired to create some wonderful pages with your kit.

Thanks for following along ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive