biking riding - scrapbooking layout

08:00

 Hello, Chantelle here with another page using the Playful Scrapbooking Kit - I'm up to number 4 and am coming close to using up all the papers and bits from the kit.


 For this page, I chose the 12x12 paper by Elles Studio - the red dots matched in nicely with the red in my photo.  I love that it's quite a subtle background too.
I've used another overlay - I've really enjoyed these as they work great over your photo's to add that extra 'something'.
Here are a few close-up's:
 I still had some cork stars from a previous kit, so I've added them on to this page - they matched in well with the gold die-cut star.  I've also embossed some white cardstock!
I quite often use the 'info strip' along the 12x12 papers - this one with the arrows was just too cool to throw away .....
The gold thickers made a great title - there's lots of gorgeous gold in this kit!

I hope you've been inspired to create some wonderful things with your kit.
I'll see you soon again ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive