March "Playful" Scrapbook Kit | Louise Beerens

07:00

Hi Canaries!  It's Louise again with another page I made using the March "Playful" Scrapbook Kit.  It's another 8.5' x 11" page, but it is oriented horizontally this time.  I started with a base of watercolour paper and added texture paste through a stencil, followed with slashes of watered down Distress Inks and gold Heidi Swapp Colour Shine which is available from Scrappy Canary.  My two photos are tied together with one of the 6" x 4" overlays.



I created a cluster from the gold-foil die-cuts in the kit and some of the washi tape and attached them together with one of the gold paperclips.



I made another small cluster on the opposite side to make a spot for the date.



Here's another look at that yummy texture on my background....



Don't be afraid to use watercolour paper as the base for your layouts- it will take almost anything you can throw at it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive