This was week 16...

13:04

Hi :) I have another share from my project life album using the March 'Whimsy' Pocket Life kit


I am noticing a real decline in the number of photos I have been taking since the weather has cooled down but thankfully my boys have been sharing some of their pics with me so I can continue to fill our album - and I'm not even complaining that the majority of them contain cars ;) 


It was also this week that I noticed that my photos are featuring a lot less people than usual, so I am making it my mission to take more photos of my family in the upcoming weeks. But in the mean time, I have plenty of random photos of all the everyday stuff from the week. 


I kept these pages fairly simple to try and keep the focus on the few pics I had to share, and a couple of easy tags and embellishments were all I used for each photo. 



Adding memorabilia such as movie tickets and even printing out the movie poster is a good way to help you fill up those pockets if you are low on photos. 


Cutting into the papers and tags so they can partially slip over the photo is a good way to add more interest to simple cards, and let's not forget about the bling :) I used lots of lovely gold foiled cards and accents throughout both pages for added impact. 




I hope you'll join us for our National Scrapbook Day cyber crop tomorrow. There will be lots of fun challenges, games and great prizes to be won!!


And don't forget to use the code 'AGNUS10' anytime you make a purchase in the Scrappy Canary store to save 10% off your total :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive