Project Life - Week 9 With Karyn!

07:00

Hello Scrappy Canary Lovelies!

I hope you are all enjoying your Easter long weekend, eating chocolate, spending time with Family and Friends and maybe enjoying some crafting time!

It's Karyn here today today sharing Week 9 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album.

I've used lots of goodies Scrappy Canary, including the February Pocket Life kit - Courageous and the February embellishment kit - Fierce as well as some extras I purchased (the MME On Trend 6x6 paper pad, Heidi Swapp wood veneersSimple Stories cardboard stickers and PinkFresh Studio chevrons).

Here is a close up of the LHS. The 6x4 cards are cut from the MME paper pad - I always like to purchase an additional coordinating paper pad to use with my PL.
I love using all the gorgeous alphas in the PL kit - they look even better when mixed and matched!
The wood veneer are Heidi Swapp wood veneers - you can never have too many of these!
Here is a close up of the RHS. The 6x4 cards are again cut from the MME paper pad and the 3x4 cards are from the PL kit.
I just love the colours and designs on these Simple Stories "I Am" cards. I've embellished them with some extra Simple Stories cardboard stickers.
I like to keep my cards relatively simple but there is always space for wood veneer and cork!
 When you are shopping at the Scrappy Canary online store remember to use the code "KARYN10" to get 10% off your purchases!!!  
Happy Crafting
Karyn xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive