"Uh-Oh" February "Brave" Kit layout Share | Louise Beerens

14:30

Hello Canaries and Happy Easter!  Here is my last layout from the February "Brave" Scrapbook Kit.  Today is Good Friday and I was really hoping to have my March Kit to play with over Easter, but alas, I missed my postie yesterday and he left a card.  I just couldn't get to the PO before they closed so I have to wait until Tuesday to collect it :-(.  But, Tuesday is my birthday, so I have the perfect reason to get scrappy on my special day :-)!

I have another 8.5"x11" page and went with a mint, gold, black and white colour scheme. I love to pull items from my kits that create a palette with just two or three colours.




There are lots of arrow icons in the kit and I used them to highlight my focal points and to direct the viewer's eye around the page.




I thought this gold cross flair was similar to the red cross used for medical situations, and since my photo features a head-less Luigi, I felt it was quite appropriate ;-)


I will be back soon with March Kit shares, but in the meantime, I know you will love what the other DT girls have come up with.

Have a happy and safe Easter,
Louise x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive