Project Life - Week 12 with Karyn!

07:00

Hello Scrappy Canary Lovelies!

It's Karyn here today today sharing Week 12 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album.

I've used lots of goodies from Scrappy Canary, including the March Pocket Life Kit - Whimsy, as well as leftover embellishments from previous kits and shop items.

Here is a close up of the LHS. This week Rachael and I went to the Kylie concert and I did some baking.
I made up my own Week 12 card using MS Word to highlight the weekly activities.
These hearts are wood veneer from Pinkfresh studio that I painted to coordinate with the paper I used and the pink in the Kylie photos.
Here is a close up of the RHS. This page covers our family day at a local show.
I've included lots of cute embellishments and word stickers.
I entered some scrapbooking pages in the show, woohoo!

When you are shopping at the Scrappy Canary online store remember to use the code "KARYN10" to get 10% off your purchases!!!  

Happy Crafting
Karyn xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive