just plain wonderful - scrapbook layout by Chantelle

14:36

Hello there scrappy people ☺  Today I'm sharing a page using the April Scrapbook Kit - Mayfair. I just received it yesterday and got to whip up this page using some of the fabulous goodies in the kit.
As usual, it's full of wonderfully coordinated products - such a joy to work with!!

 I've used Echo Park paper for my base paper - the Anything Goes collection.  I love that colour blue!
I love the black foam words that came in the kit - I used them for my title and a bit of journal work too.
Here are a few close-up's:

 Lots of fun and cute embellishments - cork stars and puffy stickers - all in the kit!
I've used the vellum dot transparency as a layer under my photo.  I love the whole star theme of this kit - aren't the little star paperclips so very cute?

There are still some kits available in the store, so be sure to check them out soon. ☺

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive