Project Life - Week 13 With Karyn!

07:00

Hello Scrappy Canary Lovelies!

It's Karyn here today today sharing Week 13 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album.

I've used lots of goodies from Scrappy Canary, including the last pieces from my March Pocket Life Kit - Whimsy, as well as leftover embellishments from previous kits and shop items. I made my own flair using the Pinkfresh Studio paper collection pack.  

As soon as my PL kit arrived I printed out photos for weeks 11, 12 and 13 and laid them out on the page protectors. Then I took all the cards from the kit and spread them across the pages. I had just enough cards for the 3 weeks. 

Here is a close up of the LHS.
I love the 6x4 watercolour cards in the kit, I ended up using 3 this week! And you can never have too many feathers or chevrons can you :)
The word stickers are perfect embellishments, and I loved that there were different colours!
Here is a close up of the RHS.
This week Rachael and I went to see Insurgent at the movies - perfect embellishments for this card! 
There are some fun wooden word strips in the kit - perfect on this card with some feathers! 
I print all my photos on my Epson XP-600

 When you are shopping at the Scrappy Canary online store remember to use the code "KARYN10" to get 10% off your purchases!!!  

Happy Crafting
Karyn xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive