"It Must Be Love" March "Playful" Scrapbook Kit | Louise Beerens

07:00

When I saw the giant "Love Love Love Love" on one of the patterned papers in the March "Playful" Kit I knew I just had to scrap this photo of my little boy with his Sweetie.  

The background of my photo was quite busy so I used an overlay and frame from the kit to hide some of it and to draw focus to the little cuties in the photo.




I layered up some of the diecuts to make an embellishment cluster...





.....and another little cluster to which I added one of the fun wooden dots...




.....and I clipped all the layers for my photo with one of the giant gold paperclips included in the kit.




I don't know how long this little romance will last, but it's serious enough right now for me to want to document it ;-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive