"Shine Bright" April "Mayfair" Kit | Louise Beerens

07:00

Hello Canaries!  I literally swooned when I opened this month's Scrapbook Kit- so many bright and bold colours and patterns perfect for scrapping my boys.  I tend to scrap my layouts (roughly) chronologically and I am currently scrapping photos from January and this includes lots of Back-to-School type pics.  

Today I want to share a layout that tells my youngest boy (who started Kindergarten this year) that if he simply tries his best, he will do just fine.  I thought the "Shine Bright Like a Diamond" chipboard sticker in the kit would make a perfect title.


I also decided to make some embellishments by fussy-cutting the floral patterned paper in the kit and then layering it with stickers.



I cut a 3"x4" piece from the spotted transparency sheet to sit behind my title.



The twine in the kit was wrapped around this corrugated kraft coloured tag and I decided to used it for my journalling.




Some machine stitching and splats of Heidi Swapp Colour Shine were the perfect finishing touches.

Don't forget to use the code LOUISE10 when you shop at  Scrappy Canary for 10% off your purchase total.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive