"Beautiful Day" May "Sweet Treat" Scrapbook Kit | Louise Beerens

07:00

Hello Canaries!  I'm back with another layout share using the May Scrapbook Kit.  It's back to my usual 8.5x11 format and I have a small photo grid about 4x4" in size.  



I cut the camera out from one of the patterned papers and layered a glittered gold heart on top and I also cut the "Lovely Day" from the strip on one of the other papers.



I used a Tim Holtz die to make this rosette from the mint spotted paper and layered one of the gold chipboard pieces on top for my title.



These Dear Lizzy bobby pins in the kit are so adorable!



Thanks for joining me and don't forget to check out all the new goodies in the Scrappy Canary Store and to use the code LOUISE10 for 10% off your purchase :-)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive