delighted - scrapbooking layout by Chantelle

07:00

 Hello there Scrappy Canaries ☺
Today I'm sharing my 4th page using the Mayfair Kit from April!
I've used a 5x7 size photo - the colours of the photo worked very well with some of the papers so I've added in layers of cardstock I had left-over.  I've also cut out some to create the title as a block.  There's a bit of water colouring and also use of die-cuts.
Here are some close-up's:

 This cute bunting is chipboard stickers from Echo Park - included in the kit.  I've also used a Heidi Swapp die-cut and pattern paper to make the work 'happy'.
And up the top of photo I've used one of the wood strips from Pink Fresh - I've nearly used the whole pack - they are available in store!
Here is my title,  a paper block cut from American Crafts paper in the kit.  I have this cute die-cut camera by Amy Tangerine, so I've used some pattern paper to create this fun little embellishment.
There's a few of those puffy heart stickers scattered on the page too ☺

I really enjoyed this kit - the colours were awesome and the embellishments went well with the papers. 
Thanks for looking ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive