Documenting Life - Week 18 With Karyn!

07:00

Hello Scrappy Canary Lovelies!

It's Karyn here today today sharing Week 18 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album. I've used lots of goodies from Scrappy Canary, mainly the last of the May Pocket Life Kit - Yum!, as well as other shop items and the Cosmo Cricket just add watercolor 12x12 paper pad.

Here is my 2 page spread. I've included a variety of photos from some everyday activities.

Here is a close up of the LHS.
This card is cut from the the Cosmo Cricket just add watercolor 12x12 paper pad. Then I've used my watercolour pan paints to add some colour. 
I love the selection and variety of cards in the kit. I've added one of the word stickers and paper clips to this card. When I create my layouts and photograph them I do it all with the cards on top of the plastic sleeves. When I went to put this "dream big" card into the sleeve I had to shift the paperclip because the card was on the back side of the sleeve and wouldn't fit - so I just relocated it to another card on the front side of the sleeve - just something to remember for embellishments that sit outside the card area.
I love the colours in this latest kit and kept my designs simple and achievable!
Here is a close up of the RHS. For this week I've printed all my photos at 3x4 and 4x6 size - certainly makes the creating quicker this way!
Although I don't really like my handwriting it is an important part of memory keeping so I do add it where I can.

This is another card cut from the the Cosmo Cricket just add watercolor 12x12 paper pad. with some watercolour pan paints to add some colour. This look is so easy - you cant go wrong!
On this card I've added another paperclip, a diecut from the pack and a sticker from the sticker sheet - it is so quick and easy to personalise the cards! 
When you are shopping at the Scrappy Canary online store remember to use the code "KARYN10" to get 10% off your purchases!!!  
Happy Crafting
Karyn xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive