Hello week 25...

12:37

Hi :) I've got another project life spread to share using the sold out May Pocket Life kit. 


This layout documents week 25 and once again it was a busy week with a random mix of photo sizes and colours, but by using the various elements from the kit I was able to create a nice flow from page to page. 


I added a couple of extra items from the store this week - all of which are currently on sale right now!! I used a few papers from the Rise and Shine 6x6" paper pad behind some of the smaller pics and loved the way they worked with the ranges in the kit. 


The tiny stars and hearts from the Memory Planner stamp set are fast becoming a favourite and I love the little detail these stamps add to my pockets. 


I also added some fun words to the page with the Poolside chipboard stickers, and yes they are also on sale at the moment!


I used simple paper layers to customize a couple of my journal cards, adding a few little accents to for extra dimension.  


I like the way these alpha stickers look directly on my photos and adding the pink hearts to the spotty card next to the photo was an easy way to visually tie the two pockets together. 



Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to use the code 'AGNUS10' to save 10% off your next purchase from the store!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive