"Have Fun Ok!" May "Sweet Treat" Scrapbook Kit | Louise Beerens

07:00

Hello again Canaries!  Today I'm sharing another layout using the May "Sweet Treat" Scrapbook Kit. It's a 8.5"x11" page and features two 3x4 photos.  I made two tags from patterned paper to form a sort-of grid design.

If you are from Western Australia you might recognise this famous ex-footballer in the top photo ;-)



As is my usual "thang", I made a few little embellishment clusters and although the chipboard sticker pack has a birthday party vibe, they are very adaptable to use on all sorts of layouts.



I die-cut some paper scraps to make these arrow-shaped pieces.  I also used some of the puffy star stickers I had leftover from a previous kit.



The gold foil on these chippy stickers is gorgeous and the geometrical shapes ensure they work well on boy layouts too.



Thanks for joining me and don't forget to check out all the new goodies in the Scrappy Canary Store and to use the code LOUISE10 for 10% off your purchase :-)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive