Baby's first Selfie... Layout share by Michelle

12:22

Hello everyone!!
Michelle here today with a belated layout share from June.. Whoops!! 
Life got a little crazy towards the middle of June, and it hasn't really stopped since. 
This layout was made with the May Sweet Treat kit, I have more layouts to share with the more current June kit too.

This page is documenting one of Leila's first selfies with Mumma. I went with soft simple layers, a signature doily and minimal embellishing. I love how it turned out

I almost added those hairpin words to my hairlip stash, but thought they looked a lot better on the page ;)

A mini mixed cluster using a Shimelle button, pink paislee glitter heart and a gold thicker star

I've dipped into my stash of letter stickers to add to the gold thicker title

And lastly a chipboard strip and sparkly gold heart to finish the page off

Thanks for stopping by
More to share with the newest kits very soon!
Happy Scrapping
Michelle xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive