"Crazy Hair Day" June "Globe-Trotter" Scrapbook Kit | Louise Beerens

07:00

Hi Canaries!  I'm back with another layout using the June "Globe-Trotter" Scrapbook Kit.  It's another 12x12 grid-style page with two 3x4 photos, one portrait and the other landscape.  It can be tricky to make a grid with photos of different orientations, but it is possible to make it work.








I love the transparent die-cuts from the Pink Paislee "Atlas" collection that come in the kit.  Even though they are travel-themed, they can be used to tell other stories too.



I cut apart one of the patterned papers in the kit to create my small tags.



I layered a clear die-cut over a regular one here.  It's easy to machine stitch through acrylic ones to secure them to your page.



Don't forget to use the code LOUISE10 when you shop at the Scrappy Canary Store for 10% off your purchase.




Thanks for joining me today- I will be back soon with some card shares :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive