Lauren is Stuck on You!

09:27

Hello Canaries! Lauren here with some more creations!

I hope that you are going well and that you are enjoying the massive 40% Scrappy Canary Sale! I know that you must be as my post is all about using your kits alongside Lawn Fawn stamps and dies and since I got the post ready they have all SOLD OUT!



I thought you'd like to take a peek anyway at what I've put together using the Lawn Fawn Stuck On You Stamps and Dies and the Current Pocket Life Kit Bon Voyage. It also might inspire you to pull some stamps out of your stash and make some cards with some of your kit leftovers.

The cactus stamps are the cutest and I made three cards using them. The first card 'howdy' using the stamps and dies to create the card.


I just used some inks and card stock from my stash. The dies are very easy to use in your Big Shot or Cuttlebug. I stamp the images first and then cut them out. I am lucky enough to have a magnetic platform for my Big Shot which keeps the dies in alignment with the stamped image while cutting, but a little bit of wash works just as well to hold the die in place.



For my second card I used watercolour papers, a marker and a wet brush to create the background. I then stamped the image and die cut it. I used the exclamation mark to create some prickles on the card.


Finally, I used some of the left over papers from the Bon Voyage Pocket Life kit to create the striped background, I then layered some of the Jillibean Soup coordinating label stickers from the kit behind the 'best wishes' banner that I stamped. A simple card but a great way of using up your kit leftovers to create something lovely for friends and family.

There you go Canaries - hopefully I have given you some inspiration to get inky and use your kit leftovers! Have a great week, Lauren xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive