Documenting Life - Week 40 With Karyn!

07:00

It's Karyn here today today sharing Week 40 of my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album.

This week I was so excited to be able to use the October pocket life kit Santa Monica from Scrappy Canary ! I'm so glad these kits are back. I really found it hard to keep up with my PL without them. Yes, I do have lots (and lots) of craft supplies, but I love that with a kit you have a coordinated and constrained set of products to work with - makes the creative process much quicker!! 

Here is a close up of the LHS. How cool are the products and colours in this kit! I cut up some of the patterned paper from the kit to fit as cards and I also cut up a sheet of the paper (full of 3x3 cards) from the Venice Beach scrapbook kit (you could also find it in the paper add-on kit). When I have lots of photos I like to work with these 3x3 square pockets. I used my Fuse to convert 6x6 pockets. 
I love the washi pages in the kit and the puffy stickers are divine! I could use a whole packet on one page - I have to try and pace myself so they last 2-3 weeks.
One of the pages of patterned paper had these cameras - so I fussy cut some out to include on this card.  
Here is a close up of the RHS. On this page I used some of the die cut cards in the kit so COOL!  
I backed this die cut card with some silver glitter paper - perfect!!  
More puffy stickers and enamel dots here!  
All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600

Happy Crafting
Karyn xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive