A bit of Dear Lizzy...

14:07

I fell in love with the Dear Lizzy range as soon as it was first shown at CHA in all the sneak peeks.
When the box full of it arrived at my doorstep I was in Lizzy heaven.

I fell in love with each and every part of the range...and then I stumbled across this paper (which sold so quickly out of the shop!)


I loved it .... but what was I going to do with it. I don't know about you but these busy papers sometimes scare the jeepers out of me. I had two options..I thought about cutting them apart as embellishments but then I thought they looked so good as a whole sheet, all complementing each other in some sort of way.

So...I got out of the comfort zone and used the WHOLE sheet. I did cut the half polaroid strips off...but the majority of the sheet is as is!


I am actually really happy with how it turned out. It is a very different kind of a style for me, but I loved that I could add so many little embellishments everywhere and those frames were the perfect size for little instagram photos.

I hope this has inspired you to get out some of your intimidating papers and give them a go!

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive