May GDT - Here & There Kit

13:23

I am so glad that the May kit went well. It flew out the door and I am very grateful.
I have to admit that personally it was a seller for me at first sight of those polaroid frames!

Things have been changing at Polly! I have been doing the kits for a while now and I saw the creation of my website in January....which led me on a steep learning path.
I have decided to have Guest Designer work with a Polly! kit each month. I hope in doing this it allows for a huge array of scrapbooking styles to work with the kits which will show their versatility.

For May I am lucky enough to have Skye Johnson working with the Polly! May Kit - Here & There.



A BIT ABOUT SKYE

My name is Skye Johnson. I'm a 27 year old professional Marketer living in the inner suburbs of Melbourne with my partner Josh.
I've been scrapping for about 4 years now off and on and have been lucky enough to be on many design teams, including the Scrapbooking Memories magazine Creative Team in 2011. Lately though, it's been a little more off than on thanks to a busy lifestyle and a newfound interest in fitness.
I'm about to embark on a Master's degree in Global Media, which will add to the busy lifestyle, but scrapbooking is always my favourite creative outlet for when the work and study stress gets a bit too much!
I don't think I really have a style with my scrapping, it's always different and evolving according to the products I'm playing with, and playing with the products in this gorgeous Polly! kit made it very easy!


You can see Skye's Blog here - http://skyemj.typepad.com/



Skye has created her first page from the kit and I just love how she has used that gorgeous Studio Calico Paper. Those lines are perfect for journalling. Thanks Skye!

I also love how Skye has combined a colour & black and white photograph. If you were lucky enough to score one of these kits....have you used your Polaroid frames yet? I love how Skye has used hers.


Thank you so much Skye for sharing your lovely work and I can't wait to see your next page.
Unfortunately this Polly! kit has sold out...however you can find extras of the papers featured in the kit in the shop here.
There are also only a couple left of the new mini kits here.
 

There is also the option of subscribing to kits (at a discounted price) to make sure that you don't miss out. Check out this information here.


Come like the Polly! facebook page to stay up to date with all new products, sales & Polly! information



DO YOU WANT TO WIN A $30 VOUCHER?
Then don't forget our monthly challenge. You just need to be inspired in some way by the above picture and upload your take into the gallery by midnight 31st May.

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive