November Main with Manda

13:09

Hey there, today I am sharing a couple of layouts that I have made using the new November Scrapbooking Kit. I totally loved this kit, it is full of lots of pretty papers and the gorgeous Maggie Holmes Flea Market Ephemera Pack. This is also the first kit to include a stamp which is lots of fun.

My first layout was made using a couple of pieces from the Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party collection.

Each month I try to do a "Right Now" page which has a current photo and 5 things I am doing or loving at the moment, it's just a fun way to look back over the year. I cut up the DL Fantastic Favours page to use as journalling spots and also as a tag at the top to put the month. I also fussy cut some roses off the Maggie Holmes Jenna Paper and used the other side as a photo mat. The layout has been matted on a piece of cardstock from my stash but everything else is included in the kit. 

My idea with this layout was to pretty much only use the MH Ephemera Pack. I used another piece of the Jenna paper as a photo matt and then got busy layering. 
For the title of this one I actually used the Thickers from the October Kit. This was because the black ones weren't working on the patterned paper I had used and also because I thought the pretty gold thickers were perfect for a page about going for High Tea. (Stash items used on this page were white cardstock, Heidi Swapp Colour Shine in gold and a stencil).

I hope these pages have given you a few ideas on how to work with your kit, remember to share your pages on the Polly Facebook Page or share your instagram pics with @pollyscrap because we love to see what you make and we might even share it here on the blog.

Have an awesome week - Manda x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive