February Release is HERE20:02
Welcome to the February Polly Kit Release. We have three kits being released tonight, one is sold out as we are at maximum capacity for out pocket life subscribers right now, but I am increasing numbers for next month, so send me an email if you want to jump on the (very short) waiting list to get a March kit!
First up is Passionfruit Souffle: Polly Scrapbooking kit, and I am in LOVE with this one. It is a gorgeous mix of teal, navy, yellow, coral, green and little pops of red. I love it! Great for both boy and girl pages (I know some found last month to be very pink). You will see brands like Simple Stories, My Minds Eye, Bo Bunny, This stuff is so new that is isnt available in many online retailers yet, it is HOT off the plane from CHA.
Next up is Salted Caramel Icecream: Polly Pocket Life kit for this month, which includes an exclusive stamp, great products like the 6x6 Charmed papers from My Minds Eye, the transparencies and journaling cards designed by Rhonna Farrer and fun textures like silver charm arrows, wood enamel dots and skinny washi tape.
Our final kit is the Peppermint Tea Addon Kit, teal and aqua coloured, in line with our Ovarian Cancer Awareness support this month. All three kits include the 50c donation per kit in February that we will be making to ovarian cancer research. This one is an alphabet and embellishment addon that would be a great match to either kit, so however you like to scrap, you might be interested in this addon.
There are still great sales to be had till the end of Monday in our sale, check out the newsletter for more information about that.
I'll sign off with 6 ideas for items that are in stock that you might like to add to your kit, I think they would be a great match.
- If you miss out on the addon, the Ombre Thickers are in stock in Aqua and Green and the same font is available in a checked grey and white if you dont go in for the multi-coloured letters.
- If you want a contrast to the cool skinny washi, we have awesome wide ombre washi in store that would be a great match for this kit.
- Looking for a different texture? This month's scrapbooking kit doesnt include thickers as there is that awesome 12x12 alphabet sheet, if you wanted to still include some, THESE shamrock foam thickers by Crate paper might be what you are looking for.
- Want more embellishments? These bows, ephemera die cuts, resin flowers and photo overlays by Maggie Holmes would all be good additions.
- Want MORE project life? The Dear Lizzy Mini Kit would be a great match for this month's kits, with the teal, yellow and coral colours that are in both kits.
- Want more of everything? The November Polly Kits would go really well with this month's kits, they included exclusive stamps and great products. We have lots of inspiration for using them on this blog and if you want to extend this month's kits further, then mix in the November Polly kits.