Passion fruit Souffle kit with Berni Miller

13:06

Hellooo there Polly! peeps..


Bernii Miller here with you today to share with you my very first layout using the February Passionfruit Souffle kit. I swear the kits become more and more jammed packed with goodies that I get excited to use..



The kit features lots of yummy goodies from Simple Stories and BoBunny and all the bits and bobs just coordinate beautifully . 

So for the first layout I was drawn immediately to the woodgrain paper and wanted to create another grid style layout. I am also a little obsessed with those at the moment. For the simple fact that I love to cluster and create little layouts within my layout. 




I used the coordinating chipboard sticker sheet mainly for this layout and only added a couple of doilies to help give it more of the homespun feel. 




I mounted the chipboard stickers onto foam tape also to help create some interest.







Well I hope that I have inspired you to pull out your kit and get scrapping .. 

Till next time 
Bernii xx



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive