March Main Scrapbook Page with Manda

19:26

Hey Polly peeps, hope you had an awesome weekend full of crafty goodness. I am back today with a process video of how I made the page below with the March main kit.

I did cheat a bit this month and use some Amy Tangerine Plus One washi that is available in the Polly Shop but if you wanted to make a similar page you could always use the skinny washi that was in the February kit and also added some enamel dots from last month's kit and cardstock from my stash. For the word thickers I did a bit of cosmetic surgery to the word "cherish" to give me the title. 
To finish off I added some water colour paint after I had stopped filming so this looks a little different to how it finishes off in the video.


I hope this gives you some ideas on how to use your kit. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week. Manda xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive