Paris and Polly Girls - by Manda (and a video too!)

11:00

Hey Polly peeps, it's Manda here and today I have 2 layouts for you :)
The first one was using just the March Spearmint Leaves Scrapbook Kit:


I have a lot of travel photos from my Europe trip (which must have been 10 years ago now - I'm getting old) and I wanted to scrap them for my travel album I am putting together. I am going to admit the photos aren't that great, basically I had a point and shoot film camera so I was very aware of limiting how many photos I took. As a result some of the photos such as this are less than spectacular but they are all I have so I cropped my 4x6 down to a 4x4 to focus on what was important and then because I had a lot of white space and a short title I put my title directly onto the photo. (FYI I am taking scans of the original photos which are already in a photo album).


My next layout is using both the March and leftover papers from the FebruaryKit. At the start of the month I was lucky enough to go to a Heidi Swapp/Becky Higgins masterclass in Melbourne where I met Carol and Lauren for the first time (I cannot believe we hadn't run into each other before this!) so of course a layout had to be made.


I have a process video on my YouTube channel of how the layout came together.



Have a great week,
Manda xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive