Cherish This (Spearmint Leaves Kit) - with Kayla

11:00

I absolutely loved the Spearmint Leaves kit that you can see in the shop here (unfortunately sold out). This is my second page from the kit and I used a more muted colour theme for this one, but as I say in my video I see a lot of similarities in the design of the two pages which seems a bit odd as I wasn't even thinking about it at the time, I guess I was just on a roll and that design worked.

I have taken to grabbing white card stock as a base for everything lately. I feel that it works to 'ground' a layout design really well. I grabbed some white card stock, vellum, a doily and some wood dots out of my own stash to complete this page.

This is my second layout out of the kit and there is honestly enough of the kit left to make another one if not two pages. It was a great kit full of well coordinated and scrumptious scrapbooking goodies.

Here's the process video which I hope you enjoy (please feel free to subscribe to my channel *wink*)




A close up of the vellum journalling. I seriously urge you to give this a try. I just print straight onto it with my normal printer and select slow drying paper from the printer options. Works a treat and looks fabulous on a page.


I loved these gold dipped leaves. They would look fabulous in little clusters!


My favourite embellishment right now...WOOD DOTS!!!

Well I hope you enjoyed a look at my process and a look at my page.

Happy Scrapping & Much Love.

Kayla
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive