Project Life with Nae

09:00

Hey guys, so here I am back again with another PL layout and process video using some of the beautiful Plus One goodies in the new Jellybeans March Project Life kit from Polly!

 photo WK12_zpsd6f5c466.jpg

Here is a video I made to run through the contents of this months Polly! PL kit.



I am such a lover of this range when I saw what was actually going to be in the kit I just ... well... I don't know what I did. My heart probably stopped beating or I stopped breathing or something. I cant remember lol. So as soon as I got the kit from Ruth I just dived as deep as I could into the goodness of this kit!


 photo WK121_zps38cafc8e.jpg

I am loving brush script, pink, black, white and GOLD! at the moment so for the week of my sisters 22nd birthday, I decided to play with some of my favourite things. I love how young and funky (yes I am feeling very old when I use the word "funky") this layout looks. It was probably the layout that took me the least amount of time to create (after I spent over an hour looking for my little scissors).

 photo WK122_zpsff9dff2e.jpg

I am getting more and more familiar with my own style.. Drawing borders around photos and encrusting cards in jewels, enamel dots and other embellishments. I just love that no matter how different the colours or the design elements are, your layouts always look similar and follow a certain story. They just all flow from one to another.

 photo IMG_2695_zpsc66628d7.jpg

I have decided that I really need to buy and acrylic block to stamp with. Before Polly! I didn't stamp, I still don't stamp, except for my Polly! layouts. I love the stamps but its so difficult to find something that will stamp evenly and give me a crisp image. Luckily (as you will see in the video), I found something to use to stamp the really cute speech bubble and phrase. It just works perfectly with the photo and I even found Josh asking the same question, "Seriously?" when he saw it. He still hates candid photos of himself in my albums lol.

 photo c0f94507-7a4f-4be0-9377-a52a23c941c1_zps7a406e8c.jpg

Finally guys, here is the process video for my Week 12 layout. I cant believe I am almost caught up. Its crazy to think that I have stayed so regular with my layouts.



Once again, thank you so much for taking the time to look at my layout and my videos. It means the world to me. Ill be back in a few weeks with another process video and layout. Until then, don't forget to keep checking back at the vlog for more PL and Scrapbooking inspiration!!

Love you all,
Love always,
Nae xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive