Thank Beyonce for the music - sketch challenge layout using March kit with Carol

22:58

Hi everyone!

It's Carol here, welcome to my very first blog post and share ever!

Do you ever feel that music says what you feel so perfectly that you don't need any other commentary?  I do, lots!  Beyonce's song 'XO' is no exception.  My favourite line in this song translated my feelings perfectly and became the title for my layout.


I am using bits from both SOLD OUT Spearmint Leaves and Jellybeans kits for my take on Kate & Lauren's Sketch Challenge. Here is the sketch for those of you who need to see it again!

I adore Amy Tangerine and this layout is ALMOST exclusively uses product designed by her, including the acrylic flair designed especially for Polly!  I used the underside of the flair for my layout, the pink was too bright for the look I was wanting to achieve, black was just right!


I'm a 12x12 girl.  Always have been, but won't always be it seems.  I am also a scrapper who loves simple clean lines (with a little bit of cheek!).  This sketch was perfection to me and the layout took me about 15 minutes to whip up!


Have you entered the sketch challenge yet?  If not, pop over to Kate & Lauren's post for details.

Speak soon
Carol xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive