Wonderful

17:00

Hi there Canaries!

I'm here with a fun layout I created using the August Kit!

I had several strips of paper out, left over from the previous layout I'd made, and thought it would be fun to create something using the strips.




I took several elements from the main kit and the embellishment kit, and layered them all together.

How about a few detail shots?



I made this journalling card into an upside down tag--I love playing with the elements in the kit and changing them to suit my needs! 


The important thing to remember in a layout like this, where there are lots of tiny layers upon layers, is to use some repetition in the page. I chose to use the pale blue-aqua several times as well as a couple of pops of that bright green, tied together with the smallest amount of the red.

Layer all those in with the more neutral elements, and it balances out nicely!

By leaving a lot of plain white space, it also allows your eyes to take in all the details, without being overwhelmed.


Just love those puffy stars Manda included in the kit! So fun.

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back soon with some fun I had creating with this months kit!

Linda x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive