Dropped Down in London Town....using the Penny Lane Scrapbook Kit - with Tarrah

08:00

Hi there Canaries...

It's Tarrah here with you today...I wanted to share a layout with you today that I created using the gorgeous September 'Penny Lane' Scrapbook Kit...

'Dropped Down in London Town'

I am very fortunate to have been to London twice now and every time I go it still blows me away...it is such an amazing place...I just love it! 

As soon as I saw the Studio Calico travel paper in the Penny Lane Scrapbook Kit, I just knew that I wanted to scrap one of my travel photos.... I placed one of the super cute wood veneer hearts about where London is on the map paper!

Thanks so much for stopping by the Scrappy Canary blog today...hope you are getting loads of time to create with your kit...

Till next time...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive