You Are Loved: Penny Lane kit

12:44

Hi there Scrappy Friends!

I'm here with a layout today, using HEAPS of the embellishments and stickers from the September Penny Lane kit.

I was running low on the patterned paper from the kit, since I've used most of it in my previous layouts, so I needed to figure out a way to come up with a full, balanced-looking layout, without having much patterned paper to choose from!




I used the big gold-foil 'you are loved' as the title. I think the combination of inspirational or sweet phrases all over the layout, still work because they all have a common theme, and several of them are on quite pale stickers/backgrounds.

I'll fill in my journalling on this little label. I'm still mulling over the words I want to write :)
Love that little birdie.
Finally some delusions ink spray and Heidi Swapp colour shine splatters to finish off the layout!

What do you do with your layouts if you're running low on supplies? Do you make your own embellishments? Or make your own patterned paper by stamping? 

I'd love to hear.

Thanks for stopping by!

Linda xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive