this does make me smile - scrapbook share by Chantelle

08:00

Hello there crafty people ☺  Today I'm sharing a page that I've created using this months sketch challenge.  I've used my January kit - Lots of Love.  I'm really enjoying the selection of papers and how they co-ordinate together so very well!!

 This months sketch is a 'block design' - a great opportunity to use lots of pattern papers and fit them together like a puzzle.  I've gone with the more neutral tones, adding in the pops of colour with the mint green and mustard.
 I do love this little banner - already made and included in the kit.  It sits nicely over the hearts.
 Using the alphabet stickers and water colour words, I've combined them all to make my title.
I love use die-cuts - here is a feather that I've cut out using some of the word pattern papers.  A fun little embellishment that co-ordinates with the page.

We hope you can play along with our sketch challenge this month.  Check out this post HERE for all the details!

I'll be back on the blog tomorrow with another share ☺

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive