February with Pocket Life...

14:47

Hi, I'm back with another week of my project life and am very excited to be using the gorgeous February Pocket Life Kit along with some cute pieces from the Feb Embellishment Kit 


This month's kits are packed with a fabulous mix of Simple Stories and My Mind's Eye goodness that is sure to suit a variety of different page themes and also perfect for documenting your day to day life.


I loved using the varies clear stickers to help me customise some of the cards and the shiny pops of gold really helped bring everything to life. 


I used a Design K Project Life page protector which didn't leave me with much room for my larger 6 x 4" photos, so I cut one of my photos in half and spread it over two pockets and love the look of the accents spread over both pockets. 


 I was bit low on photos for the second part of the week so I went through one of my digital folders where I store what I call my 'filler pics' which are photos that I take of all the routine things we do each week - in this case it was a trip to the supermarket for grocery shopping. 


I used a mix of stickers to create the cute clipboard piece as another filler card, and decorated the trolley photo with a few accent stickers. The photo of my son colouring uses one of the overlays behind the photo for a fun background and also helps tie all the colours together.


I layered up more stickers and die cut pieces to go directly over a busy photo, and used the mixed alpha stickers to dress up the journal card below. 


I'll be back in a couple of weeks to share another layout but in the meantime if you already haven't got yourself one of these gorgeous kits yet, then be sure to use code 'AGNUS10' at the checkout to save 10% off your order :)


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive