I Am - Project Life with Karyn!

07:00

Hi Scrappy Canary Lovelies!

It's Karyn here today showing you Week 5 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album.

All the goodies used on these pages are from Scrappy Canary. In particular the February Pocket Life kit - Courageous and the February embellishment kit - Fierce.

Here is a close up of the LHS. I've mainly used the Simple Stories cards from the PL kit here. They really stand alone and don't need additional embellishment.
This card already had the patterns in the bottom left corner. I just added a photo and a flair and the feathers from the embellishment kit. I love the Simple Stories photo stickers in the PL kit - perfect to add to your photos!
I printed on this journal card using my printer. I type into a MS Word doc and format to the necessary size. I then print it on to a sheet of paper and check it will fit into the available area on the card (hold the paper and card up to a bright light and you can see through). Make any changes and reprint if necessary. When I'm happy with the formatting I use a non-permanent roller adhesive (eg Dotto) to stick the journalling card directly on top of the words on the paper and run it through the printer again, voila!
Here is a close up of the RHS - the cards used here are all MME from the PL kit. I also purchased a MME On Trend paper pad with my Scrappy Canary order - I used some of these paper sheets to make 6x4 cards on this page.
I then added stickers from the PL kit and Embellishment kits. The gold foil stickers from the MME sticker pack in the PL kit are awesome!
I've used the photo stickers on most of my photos. And I love the word strip stickers from the Embellishment kit!
There are some transparent overlays in the PL kit. I've used one here over my photo and added a photo sticker too. 
 When you are shopping at the Scrappy Canary store remember to use the code "KARYN10" to get 10% off your purchases!!!
Happy Crafting!
Karyn xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive