the best fun - scrapbooking by Chantelle

07:00

 Hello there, Chantelle here, sharing my first page with the Playful Scrapbooking Kit - such a fun kit to play with. 
Although the kit looks quite pink, I've actually managed to make a page with a blue and yellow colour theme!  Each kit always caters for lots of different scrapping styles and themes.  And you get to play with the latest products!!

 I used the 12x12 stripe paper as my background!  I really liked the Rise + Shine pattern paper with all the words, they suit my photo well.
Everything here is from the kit - the embossed paper is white cardstock which I've run through my Big Shot with a Kaisercraft embossing folder.
Here are some close-up's:

 I've used a circle punch to create these circle shapes from the pattern paper - I've also added in some of the foil die-cuts by Pink Fresh.
I love to add things over the top of my photo, to make it blend in with the rest of the page.  Here, I've used overlays by Simple Stories.  The sentiment was perfect for the photo!  The little chevrons are by Pink Fresh and you can find them in store ☺
I cut out my title from the pattern paper.

I hope you feel inspired to create wonderful things with your kit.  I will be back soon to share some more ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive