'So Loved' using the September Penny Lane Scrapbook Kit by Tarrah

10:06

Hi there Canaries!

It's Tarrah here with you again today sharing 1 of 3 layouts that I have created with the Scrappy Canary September Scrapbook Kit...Penny Lane...

One of my very good friends Marelle Jackman gave me a beautiful photo of her and her gorgeous daughter to scrap so I have created this layout for her... 

'So Loved'

One of my favourite brands to create with is Crate Paper so I was super excited to see some of the new 'Notes and Things' collection included in the Penny Lane kit! I have also used some of the Shimelle die cuts from the kit also...

Everything used on this layout is included in the Penny Lane Scrapbook kit except for the white cardstock, the paper doily, the white thread and the mist....

 I just love the Crate Paper frames..they perfect for layering....

Thank you so much for stopping by the Scrappy Canary blog today....stay tuned for more gorgeous projects from the design team throughout the month....

Happy creating...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. AAAww you are such a beautiful friend - this arrived today - and it cheered me up immensel y when Mia came into my bedroom with the box! Made my heart sing - thank you it is stunning just like you lovely! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive