"Always Cute" April "Mayfair" Scrapbooking Kit | Louise Beerens

07:00

Hellooooo Canaries!  I'm back with another 8.5"x11" layout using the April "Mayfair" Kit.  I started by adding a little bit of a Distress Ink wash in small areas on my background and then built my page vertically down the right hand side.



I cut apart one of the pattern papers to create my little banner strips- I love to cut papers apart to make embellishments.  I added some chipboard pieces from the Echo Park set in the kit and stitched those down with my sewing machine.  




I added a scattering of the puffy stickers here and there too....I love the variety of colours in the pack.




Don't forget to check out all the new goodies in the Scrappy Canary Store and to use the code LOUISE10 for 10% off your purchase :-)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive