Giving new things a whirl... layout share by Michelle

08:00

Hello fellow Canaries!!
Michelle here today. 
Im sharing another layout made using the April Mayfair Scrapbook kit




I've been wanting to try out the technique of using the negative of an alpha set, and thought what a better set than this one with its multi coloured letters!! This was so much fun to make, and turned out awesome!

Ive used multiple photos of Leila's first day at Kinder this year. Backed them all with papers from the kit and flagged each of them with vellum for notes. Each of them is popped up with some foam tape above, yet again, a signature doily ;)

A quick journal note about the day, on the tag provided in the kit, embellished with a star clip and puffy stickers from Studio Calico

I wrote my journalling straight onto the page, something that I've not been adding to layouts recently.

Lastly a close up of the negative alpha background, and a card from the cut apart sheet. I've added a strip from the Espresso sheet to use as my title

Thats all from me today

Be sure to check out the Canary store for any new and exciting products, and don't forget to use the code MICHELLE10 for a further 10% off any purchases made

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Scrapping
Michelle xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love how you have used the negative part of the sticker sheet! beautiful page

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive