I heart this - Scrapbooking Layout - Chantelle

07:00

 Hey, I'm back again - this time I've gone with a girly page - butterflies, pink and all the pretty stuff I could find in the kit ♥  I had fun with this one.

 I've used the Pink Flamingo's paper by Echo Park - Anything Goes collection and teamed it up with pattern paper by Lawn Fawn - both in the kit.  I love this colour combo!
Here are a few close-up's:
 I've used some of the chipboard elements in the kit - I always love how they add dimension.  I've also used another one of the wood stripes by Pink Fresh - these are so cute!!
The little doily die-cut is by Echo Park - just adorable!  I've used a few other die-cuts to create the tag and hearts - and there's more water colour too ☺
All those tiny heart stickers are Puffy Shapes by Studio Calico - they are super cute!!

I hope you are feeling inspired to create some wonderful pages with your kit too - thanks for coming by ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive