Happy Moments - Scrapbooking Layout - Chantelle

07:00

 Hello Scrappy Canaries - hope you are all well ☺
Today I'm sharing another page using the Scrapbooking Kit - Mayfair.

 I love to use a white base as my background.  For this page I've used the blue dot transparency paper - it let enough of the white through, but added in the pops of blue.
Here are a few close-ups:
 I've created a bit of a 'block style' with the design.  I've used some stickers and chipboard accents from the kit. 
I love using die-cuts and punches - here I've made a label with a die-cut and pattern paper and teamed it with some hearts - the black hearts are in the kit - foam and stickers.  The water colour heart is a large heart punch.
I've used a few of the sticker words from Craft Market - these make journal work easy.  Another water colour word using a die-cut - 'rightnow' - I am loving water colour at the moment ♥
For the title - 'happy moments' - I've used a wood strip by Pink Fresh - these are in the shop and ready to buy ☺

I'll be back soon with another page to share ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive