Project Life - Week 15 With Karyn!

07:00

Hello Scrappy Canary Lovelies!

It's Karyn here today today sharing Week 15 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album.

I've used lots of goodies from Scrappy Canary, mainly the April Pocket Life Kit - Oxford, as well as other shop items.
In my last PL post I showed a photo of how I laid out 4 weeks of photos on my page protectors. I generally do 3-4 weeks at a time using that months Scrappy Canary PL kit. 

The next step in my process is to work on a page at a time where I start by placing the cards out on my page and then adding embellishments. On my workspace you can see lots of cut outs from the paper pad as well as stamps and other embellishments.

And here is the final result for this page - looks like I changed my mind about the bottom left card!
Here is my 2 page spread for week 15.
Here is a close up of the LHS.
This card is one from the kit with an added strip of paper from the pad. I've also included 2 fussy cut coffee cups, a flair, paper clip, sticker and cork arrow (I love these arrows!!) 
The alphas in the kit are so fun! 
On this card are more cut-outs from the paper pad and another paperclip. 
Here is a close up of the RHS.
The alphas on this card are from last months kit. Can you believe we grew this many pumpkins! 

When you are shopping at the Scrappy Canary online store remember to use the code "KARYN10" to get 10% off your purchases!!!  

Happy Crafting
Karyn xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive