Wonderful indeed... layout share by Michelle

08:00

Hey there fellow crafters
Michelle back today 
This is my last layout share using the April Mayfair Scrapbook kit

As you can see I went a little crazy after the last layout. I needed to find a place for all those left over letters after using the Negative piece. They were flicking everywhere! And finally I found a use for those super cute flamingos!

I layered up cards from the cut apart paper with papers and the Bella Blvd transparency for the photo stack. Embellished with a strip from the Espresso paper, puffy stickers, chipboard stickers, an altered thicker heart and a star paper clip

I covered the alpha stickers with some vellum to tone down the colours slightly, then added thicker words for the title. I've altered them with gesso as the black was too dark for the layout.

Lastly I've filled up some black space with a cork star and puffy stickers, and stapled the vellum down in random places to finish it off

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Scrapping
Michelle xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive