Documenting Life - Week 19 With Karyn!

07:00

Hello Scrappy Canary Lovelies!

It's Karyn here today today sharing Week 19 of my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album. I've used lots of goodies from Scrappy Canary, mainly the May Pocket Life Kit - Yum!, as well as other shop items including the Cosmo Cricket just add watercolor 12x12 paper pad.
Here is my 2 page spread. I've mainly included photos from my birthday and mothers day - was on the same day this year!

Here is a close up of the LHS.
The large card is cut from the the Cosmo Cricket just add watercolor 12x12 paper pad. Then I've used my watercolour pan paints to add some colour.

On the smaller card I've includes hand journalling and another cute clip from the kit!
There are lots of diecuts, word stickers, and cards of various sizes in the kit which are perfect for layering.
Here is a close up of the RHS. I've used a lot of 3x4 and 4x6 photos again this week. I try to have the same number of cards as photos where possible - I prefer that balance.
Here is a pic of my beautiful mum and I!
More layered cuteness!
I design my weekly cards using MS Word on my PC then print them directly on a card. This is a photo of my gorgeous sister and me!
When you are shopping at the Scrappy Canary online store remember to use the code "KARYN10" to get 10% off your purchases!!!  
Happy Crafting
Karyn xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive