Little Smoochers... Layout share by Michelle

09:00

Hi Everyone, Michelle here with a layout share. 
Today its a layout made using the May Add-On kit

This month I went a little crazy and ordered all 3 kits.. whoops. But in all honesty, why not? They're packed full of awesome products!

My favourite part of this kit was the 12x12inch glittery foam hearts. I knew I needed to make them the Hero of a layout, so this is what I came up with..
Little Smoochers, so darn cute! A captured moment on Mother's Day between Leila and her cousin. 
I kept the layout itself quite simple, layering up papers from the Amelia paper pad. Minimal embellishments came from the kit, plus I dipped into my bits & pieces pack from the Pocket Life kit to add a few finishing touches


To keep my alphas stuck, Ive smothered them in glossy accents.



Thanks for stopping by
Be sure to keep an eye out in the shop as the newest kits go on sale very soon!
Happy Scrapping
Michelle

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive