"Cute x 2" June "Globe-Trotter" Scrapbook Kit | Louise Beerens

07:00

I'm back with another layout using the June "Globe-Trotter" Kit and I have used two small square photos on my 8.5" x 11" page.  I usually like to have my photos close to each other on my pages, but this time I decided to separate them and pop my title in between.  Instead of using my usual white cardstock background I decided to use yellow to match the patterned paper.





I die-cut my tag from patterned paper but you could easily do this with a paper trimmer.






A sprinkling of white Heidi Swapp Spray Ink really popped against the yellow background.



These die-cuts might be travel-themed but you can use them for so many other stories too.



Don't forget to use the code LOUISE10 for 10% off at the Scrappy Canary store.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive