"Journey" June "Globe-Trotter" Scrapbook Kit | Louise Beerens

07:00

I'm back with another layout using the June "Globe-Trotter" Kit and this time it's a 8.5"x11" page using a page design that I use often.  I find it really helpful to have "go-to" sketches or designs so I can just get on with it and make a page!

I try not to keep too much of the copious amounts of artwork that come home from school but I do make sure I take a photo of everything and either include it in my Project Life album or on a regular layout.









This travel-themed kit can be used for any kind of journey documentation, including a child's journey at school!

Don't forget to use the code YELLOW for 40% off at the Scrappy Canary store SALE!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive