#lovethis Memory.. layout share by Michelle

15:52

Hey Canary Friends!! I hope you're all enjoying your week.

Have you managed to squeeze in any scrappy time? I've got the newest kits right here on my desk, ready to create something happy with! However,  today Im sharing a quick layout I made with the previous Pocket Life kit - Jessica

I ordered this kit, just for that floral paper in the paper pad! I haven't done any Project Life since this time last year, but the good thing about the PL kit, is that you don't have to use them just for Pocket pages! The papers and cards are perfect for layering up under photos, and by following a simple layout design like I have below, you wouldn't even know that there was no pattern paper under the photo mat! 


 Photo credit: Sara taylor Photography Geelong
I absolutely adore this photo of Leila. One of many taken by an awesome photographer a few weeks prior to Leila's 1st Birthday. 

 The quote was actually printed on the acetate cut apart sheet. Rather than use it in 3x4 card size, I cut out the strips of gold print and adhered them straight to the page



 Simple embellishments gathered from my stash compliment the floral paper, 
and a scattering of sequins finish off the page

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to check back regularly for more creative goodness from our new DT members!!

Happy Scrapping
Michelle xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive